Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well based on the feedback, im going to start working on a plan. What is so easy for you guys is tough for me. I have spent an hour looking at different cases on newegg.com and I have no idea which one is better then the next. Once I settle on a case I can go further.. I may just go to comp usa or best buy and grab one of their cases, as I can look at it first hand and see how its all going to work out and what type size case I think will work. Then ill get into the meat and bones of it.

Some good brands for cases are Thermaltake, Aspire Turbo Case, Lian Li, Antec, and Silverstone. Go to newegg and check out cases from those brands that are within your price range.

doC47 said:
get an AlienWare pc. Its worth it.

No its not. They charge a HUGE amount of money for something you can build for half the price. Just a few days ago, somebody came on here, asking if it was worth it to buy an Alienware PC for $1500 with a 9550 SE, 512 MB of RAM, and a low end AMD CPU. NOT worth it

Building your on PC is a very scary thing especially if its ur first time. Don't worry about it we are here to help you, don't know something ask about it, curious about something ask about it, this is what forums like these are for.

Id say my budget is about 1000.00 and thats got to get me a 3500+ 1gig ram and a 7700 nividia.

Ive built three PC's, ive never had a problem but until u try and turn it on it is scarry. as in maybe you bought a bad part or something is screwed up.

Id say my budget is about 1000.00 and thats got to get me a 3500+ 1gig ram and a 7700 nividia.

btw its 7800 nvidia i dont think there is a 7700 nvidia out right now. and check out www.newegg.com they have a large selection of computer parts and have good prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom