Free Alienware Computer *NO JOKE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienware

Beta member
I thought it was a con myself untill I tried it. All I had to do is refer 30 people to the sight and sighn up to a $3.99 a year web hosting subscription. At this point my haopes were down there would be noway this thing could work and I had fallen into the trap but I was completely wrong. In a couple of days I got a note saying that my Area-51™ 5500 Alienware Gaming Machine had arrived in my local post office. I still can't believe it and now as I write this thread to you on the computer I just whant to give people the chance to get one too.

Please go to:
http://

Honestly, If this was such an easy legit free super deal... you wouldn't have to post it here right ?

Word travels fast, especially over the web. So if there is a deal out there, we usually know about it. This is spam to us b/c,
We see these exact posts every day( FREE IPOD !!!! FREE PSP !!!!, FREE XPS !!!! FREE ALIENWARE !!!!!).

People that have never posted here will register just to put that site on our boards.

Im not trying to be mean or harsh...

spamity spam spam, then u get your free pre approaved credit card in the mail!

Anyways mr. alienware i love the rigs and all but I'm not gunna fall for it, never worked out doing those things anyways, sorry.

This a website trying to get more hits so that people will pay more to advertise on their sight and this company has thought up a good way to get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom