alienware or xps

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet, thanks for the input, i will definetly start looking into building a new pc. I pretty much looking for one that can do some frickin intense gaming (like sli mobo, dual 7800's, etc) and a really nice dual core processor. so thanks.

I'm still not seeing why these fellows need two 7800's... One card runs any real application out there. That's a really expensive vanity benchmark score...

Ryan

i would have to say XPS, but XPS dont have amd so there i would have to say alienware for once...WOW

only current purpose for dualies is benchmarking, thats it. Unless you have a leeked copy of UT2007 that doesn't exist yet (which still wouldn;t require dualies)

Im amazed to see so many people recomend the XPS over AlienWare. They are both expensive, yes, but an XPS is more Overpriced and has less choice when building, compared to AlienWare, and AW would just build you a better machine anyway. Dell XPS sucks, period. AW is expensive, but atleast they build you a machine with quality parts, that you would use if building yourself, and its totally upgradable just like if you build yourself.

I would NEVER even think about getting a Dell if I wanted a high end gaming rig. You people are crazy.

i was reading the thread and the same thing crossed my mind.
alienware over dell.but it is better to build it yourself.

BSill said:
wit PP build your own (pssss: use atir520xt)

um....no, dont do that, if u have the searched the web, ATIs first next gen card performs identically to the 7800GTX, wait for the R580 or nvidias G72 if u can

and by the way, for 4500, you could get an INSANE computer, dont go dell or ALienware

BUT if you dont want to build, there are sites that build pc for almost identically wut it would cost you

try: www.monarchcomputersystems.com
and www.digitalstormonline.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom