OCZ performance series 1gb (2x512)
DFI UT NF4 ultra-D
eVGA Geforce 6800GT 256
AMD Anthlon 64 3200+ venice
NEC dvd+rw
thermaltake 480W
windows pro...

wat every1 think, im usin it mostly for gaming n web browsing

Hmm not bad, how much does that add up to? I would have pushed for a dual core though.

its lil ovr 1k now and if nethings changin its gonna be in the same price range if not cheaper

I think it looks pretty good. I've been thinking about building a machine too, much it costs me less to just buy it.

Are you going to be overclocking?

im thinking about it, this is my second build and i have nvr done it be4 but with a lil help i prob will

It's not hard to do, you just have to be careful. Earlier today I almost fried an old desktop. I was bored and overclocked it by 400 Mhz. When I returned it to normal, I forgot to change the voltage. Heh, that caught be off guard lol. Imagine the look on my face when I saw that the CPU temp was 98 degrees Celsius... It only ran for 5 seconds though :D.

But yea, that's a nice machine.

it may be cheaper but pro is more 4 a reason.I like being able to restrict access to backed up files and my music.Pro has more features than that, home is just too basic.

Heyyo,

I just wanna say I just got my Apollo 6600GT and it surpassed my expectations. Just wow, this vidcard is insanely powerful. I paid $200cdn for it, so about norm retail price, and it's great stuff. Love it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom