Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saminuske

Beta member
Hey guys, just registered here. I'm a high school student who wants to start a computer-related company. Probably a web design firm. I plan to attend college for my bachelors in computer science and then then get my Masters of Business.

I'm interested in most networking technology, including IRC networks. I frequent the freenode IRC network, which relates to open source software. I'm trying to learn PHP and C++ almost simultaneously, but it's hard for me to learn from books. I kind of need to jump in and play around :)

I know I'm young, but I'm not the immature kiddie you would normally expect. Not sure what else is customary to include here, so post any questions you have, and it's good to be here!

That's true. But I plan on designing a package for local businesses and individuals who aren't sure how to take that first step on getting a web presence.

Offering web design and hosting together.

Welcome to TF saminuske.

Those two have been here for about 5 minutes, take what they say with a grain of salt and do your own thing.

Welcome Saminuske :)

I wish you luck with your future endeavors. I do some web design and graphic design (mostly as a hobby), but I make some good spending cash.

If you love what you are doing, go for it! It doesn't matter if there's lot's of people doing it...the cream always rises to the top.

Hello Saminuske,

thought this thread could use a little "cleaner" :)

While there are MANY, many web designers and web design companies... not very many can do it "right".

For example: How many web sites and pages have you seen that, for lack of a better word, suck ;)

Now, when it comes to making money... A website needs to be running on all cyclinders. So many things must be working correctly for a website to actually make money for a customer or client. THAT is where many web designers fail.

So my advice is to make sure your web design service can "do it right".

Good luck and hope you enjoy Tech-Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom