Blue/Green LED case fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DaWg-0220-

Solid State Member
I've been searching for a blue and green LED case fan for weeks now and can't seem to find anybody that has them. For some reason they make fans w/ 2 blue and 2 red LED's built into a fan, but not 2 blue and 2 green. Does anyone know where I can purchase one of these, or should I just go out and buy a bunch of green LED's and blue fans and get to work.

I know they have those Alien and Hypno fans w/ the crazy dancing lights and stuff but I'm trying to stay away from that. My theme is green and blue, and I'm looking for several of these fans to replace the 4 in my case and the in my koolance EXOS :)

Thanks.

No, I have seen that, I don't want UV... its more like this...

http://www.xoxide.com/quadledbluer.html

but I want green LED's where the red ones are. The only thing close I can find are the Alien or Hypno fans like these...

http://www.xoxide.com/80aliqublled.html

but I'm not a fan of the dancing lights everywhere, basically because where the fans would be located. I have a coolermaster case, basically the predecessor to the now praetorean, and the front there are 2 fans clearly visible. Having 1 of those dancing ones would look wierd, and getting 2 of them to sync together would be next to impossible. Thanks again for the help.

try RadioShack they have them along with sockets pigtails everything you need to do the job

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I think what I'm gonna end up doing though is just buying like 4 fans, 2 w/ all blue and 2 w/ all green LED's and then trying to sway the LED's around. As long as the LED's are rated the same voltage it should work out fine. I don't have any plans to attempt this for a good month yet so if anybody stumbles across anything else please let me know.

On another note, does anyone have any real idea why these fans basically don't exist. I mean the red and blue ones are available at just about any computer store, as well as the red,green and blue ones, but never just green and blue.

Oh well, thanks again everybody

No idea why they don't exist. I'd think that a blue/green LED setup would be a better color combo. than the blue, red, green.

Thanks for looking. I've been looking for a good 2 weeks, anything that sold computer parts I've been looking on, and nobody has it. Its quite outrageous at least to me. I mean just look at the Alien I or the Hypno, the colors blend very well... for some reason nobody thought to put them in a regular fan :p

Anyways thanks again for looking and if anyone stumbles along something please drop me a line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom