finally, my rig with a warg'load of pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calzinger

Beer
After a few months, I was finally able to get myself a camera and take a warg'load of pictures of my rig. The parts are in my sig.

I have yet to get any peak overclocking results, just currently running some slower speeds to test stability. I'll be posting those results once they are stable and peaked. That will probably be a good while from now.

I have all of the specs and pictures at my website. I'll post a few of them here, but I obviously can't be posting some 300 pictures into a single thread. :D

Let me know what you guys think. I honestly just like the pictures. :cool: The cathodes really stand out when you use a long shutter time (30" in some cases). They brighten the hell out of the case!

Anywho, enjoy what is here. Be sure to visit my website for more as the ones in this thread are only a FEW of what I have actually taken.

For some more pictures, visit my website here: http://calzinger.net/

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

Nice you got some watercooling going on. I bet that puppy lights up the room at night.

Like I said in my original post, I used a very long shutter time, some even as long as 30" (seconds) just to suck in all the possible light. The point was to overbright it to make it look much more dramatic. The cathodes output like 1/4th the amount of that light.

The first shot I posted is a more realistic portrayal. I think it was taken with a 0"5 shutter. Hardly "too bright" in my opinion.

You can find the water cooling parts here: http://calzinger.net/index.php?id=silverstone-BrowseParts.php
I didn't buy any specific kit, just bought the parts separately. I have yet to add pictures of the water cooling parts yet, but I will likely be doing that tonight. I've been busy doing some maintainence to my site.

As for the "graphics" on my website, I assume you mean the Rockland Lake pictures. Those were actual photographs. I couldn't imagine anything so realistic done on Bryce. I haven't really looked into Bryce though. I don't see the sense in virtually make a landscape when you can just take a picture, assuming you have a good camera. Nothing can get more realistic than the real thing, eh?

looks cool, although I've got a friend that uses green in ALL of his projects, and this dude that attends our monthly LAN just recently got water cooling and he also did that 'slime' green tubing, so personally I'm tired of all this green...3 cases at the LAN have that exact same green tubing and UV lighting setup...BAH!! I just got clear water with a couple Red LED fans in mine lol, but yeah, mine just looks plain.

Looks good though dude, glad you got it all setup and workin for ya.

3DMark05 - 6001
You don't get that with this "overclock: 460/1260)" do ya? I was getting 6196 with 440/1175 so you should be getting well over that.

The green tubing is down to the substance running through it, got that free bottle of MCT-40 from dangerden. I haven't put any UV dye in yet though, contemplating whether or not I should. If I were to get any dye, it would probably be blue to contrast the green/red cathodes. Your thoughts?

I know what you're saying though. The same colors get boring after awhile! That's why I bought a load of cathodes from svc (only $5 per dual set). I put some red cathodes in the same location as the greens so I can just switch 'em up if I ever get sick of the green. I'll have to get more pictures of the red setup.

That 3dmark score was with that 460/1260 overclock. That test was run with stock CPU, but that shouldn't make a difference since 3dmark is primarily gpu stressful, correct? I'll have to run more tests and get an average. I just ran it once and slapped that score down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom