Xp Upgrade and Other ?'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

dykzeulb

In Runtime
Ok, I have a newer Dell that came with Xp home, I was the admin on the account yet I accidently deleted my account because I thought I could get the files back, I chose to save the files....however it says access denied What the heck? is there a way to type in or access that old file storage area, Also I updated it Xp pro, my windows and stuff are all huge....when I surf the net I have to scroll over to see the other half, wont let me change it, never did it withXp home, also the last thing-I have a Dsl connection, how do I set it up through the network modem? currently I am using a usb/network adapter so it's not up to speed I guess you could say....any help would be great thanks guys!:)

Hmmm....

Ok, I tried it, it worked kind of, it let me get in the admin file area where I can see the main folders, now however I tried the same steps and it did not work for the folders here are some screen shots, also my res. is still way to low, the icons and bars and stuff are all huge, how do i set this....I tried prop, desktop and it wouldnt let me move it....grrr....
shot4.jpg
shot3.jpg

shot2.jpg

Ok, well let me know what u all can do...maybe some Remote Assistance?

TheRecluse said:
for the resolution, you need to install your graphics card drivers...

????

taking ownership is easier in safe mode as administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom