got my free computer now i need some help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sui said:
Wait I forgot to mention you have to unplug it too.

Just making sure is say Vectra, and then immediately askes for that password right? Try tapping the del key when the computer turns on, they'll probably have a password lock on the bios too.

well after it says Vecta. Underneath it says press F2 to setup. I press that and it takes me to a black screen that says please wait, and some other stuff.

then in says press F1 to continue, i press that and it takes me to the password screen.

Shumway said:
Just take the motherboard battery out for 10 minute's it's probably the easiest way of doing it.

how do i do that? do i have to take the computer apart?

its like the shape of a watch battery but bigger about the size of a 25 cent coin. and its on the motherboard

Fredster102 said:
its like the shape of a watch battery but bigger about the size of a 25 cent coin. and its on the motherboard

so its inside the computer. ill see if i can get the password from the school first.

ok, so i asked him today hes like i dont know, so imma try some stuff.

Its an HP computer.

When i type in the password you cant actually see the letters being typed.

And it puts an X up after you reach/type 7 letters.

Any more help? thanks

Oh, school said something about a Boot Disk, would fix it?

Update!

i got it working like past that password.

it already has XP on, yeah.

And theres a password, so is there an easy way to get past that?

to make it worse its all in Korean, so im bambled.

Well let me know if i help you

After windows load try pressing enter with the administrator name and if its still locked then try getting the pass word from the school that you got it from. There are a few other way I think might help by jumpering the pins on the motherboard CMOS battery or leave the battery out for a while, but its best you get it from the school if thats possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom