Best budget gamer videocard to go with sempron 2800+

Status
Not open for further replies.
GX1_Man said:
How big of a power supply is in this unit? What's wrong with nVidia FX5200 for $450???

I'll tell ya whats wrong with it!!!

If you pay $450 for an FX5200 you are a dumbass. If this was when it forst came out, you are a dumbass & should have got GF4 Ti unless you wanted DX9 soooooo bad.

Sorry I had a typo and put an extra 0 on there. I bet you're glad you never make a mistake, besides smarting off too quickly.

sorry, man, i thought you were being sarcastic. When I see sarcasm, I always take it literaly to try & extend the humour from the situation. And Doom 3 or BF2 on a 5200 just ain't gonna happen.

The_Tobes99 said:
sorry, man, i thought you were being sarcastic. When I see sarcasm, I always take it literaly to try & extend the humour from the situation. And Doom 3 or BF2 on a 5200 just ain't gonna happen.

It will, but low settings on BF2 and mid settings on Doom 3.

Well, the budget has CLEARLY been set a $130 a few times now, so I'm again going to offer the $126 9800 pro on newegg... It's a good card!

Ryan

shenlingstyle said:
You'll be able to play D3 on high settings quite smoothly with a 9800 Pro, but I heard the 6600GT is cheaper and better.
At high-res the 9800pro/xt preforms better than the 6600gt in some cases due to it's 256-bit memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom