Virus Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortious

Baseband Member
I HAVE THIS REALLY BAD VIRUS WICH ISNT ALLOWING ME TO DO ANYTHING. WHENEVER I TRY TO TYPE IT OPENS LIKE 100 INTERNET EXPLORER WINDOWS AND STARTS TYPING RANDOM LETTERs. I HAVE TRIED USING ADAWARE, SPYBOT, NORTON ANTI VIRUS, WHAT ELSE COULD I TRY THAT MIGHT DETECT IT??? ITS SO ANNOYING!!!!!
ALSO IS IT A VIRUS OR SPYWARE???

THANKS, PLEASE HELP URGENTLY

i still need help bad how i start up in safe mode PLZ HELP ASAP IT GETIN WORSE+

also whats avasti homepage

ya, no. thats a last resort, youd need to reformat also then reinstall but, when u first turn on compter you hit F8 till a black screen with a couple choices come up, arrow to safemode with networking and hit enter.

Ste said:
ya, no. thats a last resort, youd need to reformat also then reinstall but, when u first turn on compter you hit F8 till a black screen with a couple choices come up, arrow to safemode with networking and hit enter.

trust me. if he is exhibiting these symtom...

mortious said:
I HAVE THIS REALLY BAD VIRUS WICH ISNT ALLOWING ME TO DO ANYTHING. WHENEVER I TRY TO TYPE IT OPENS LIKE 100 INTERNET EXPLORER WINDOWS AND STARTS TYPING RANDOM LETTERs. I HAVE TRIED USING ADAWARE, SPYBOT, NORTON ANTI VIRUS, WHAT ELSE COULD I TRY THAT MIGHT DETECT IT??? ITS SO ANNOYING!!!!!
ALSO IS IT A VIRUS OR SPYWARE???

THANKS, PLEASE HELP URGENTLY

he need to reformat as he has too many viruses and spyware and he won't be able to fully recover his system

reboot

hit F8

tab up to safe mode, not safe mode with command prompt, not safe mode with networking, just safe mode

Go to start, run, type msconfig, go to the startup tab, disable everything you see there, click apply or ok but dont reboot yet.

Go into your add/remove and remove any suspious programs in there and after that go to the program files folders and delete the programs folder that you just deleted

Go to the c:\windows\prefetch and delete the whole folder, the folder will return in reboot

now run:
Spybot Search and Destroy and update it and run it as many times as it takes to clear your system of these items

run Adware SE Personal 6, update it, and scan your system the same way as you did SB

Run Microsofts Spyware Remover and do the same thing

Now delete your cookies and temporary internet files

Delete your history

Reboot

go back in safemode and run those programs again

Download msconfig cleanup and cleanup the entries

Download CCleaner and run it

Reboot

then run Hijack this! 1.99 and post your log

Warez Monster said:
reboot

hit F8

tab up to safe mode, not safe mode with command prompt, not safe mode with networking, just safe mode

Go to start, run, type msconfig, go to the startup tab, disable everything you see there, click apply or ok but dont reboot yet.

Go into your add/remove and remove any suspious programs in there and after that go to the program files folders and delete the programs folder that you just deleted

Go to the c:\windows\prefetch and delete the whole folder, the folder will return in reboot

now run:
Spybot Search and Destroy and update it and run it as many times as it takes to clear your system of these items

run Adware SE Personal 6, update it, and scan your system the same way as you did SB

Run Microsofts Spyware Remover and do the same thing

Now delete your cookies and temporary internet files

Delete your history

Reboot

go back in safemode and run those programs again

Download msconfig cleanup and cleanup the entries

Download CCleaner and run it

Reboot

then run Hijack this! 1.99 and post your log

I done that to systems with these symtoms. when I get done, a lot of program and windows files are missing. then I have to do a repair. then everything still might not be right. then I end up reformating

I was just trying to save him time by bypassing a few steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom