Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is one thing to post stuff but to post stuff in attempts to make a product look bad by telling lies is something else.

MichiyoYoshiku said:
I do think Vista will be another ME.

This same person said that Search Engines will "Scan your hard drive and delete any software that does..." Forgot what something to do with file conversion.

And IE 7 will block google

and yes he did mention the big Brother thing "Homeland security will require every website to register with them"

This guy is 45, Hates his job and studders. So I do take what he says with a grain of salt. I kinda feel bad for him. And people at my church are VERY Anti Microsoft.

yet most of the people my age there own XBOXes....go figure

Well again this is totally inaccurate. I have used the search engins on Vista and it has NEVER deleted any files included the Vista ISO that i had searched for. As far as the websites registering..umm they have to in the first place. You have to register a wensite to get it on a domain wheter it be .com, .org, .edu, .gov any of them. Ever your precious Apple and Linux websites had to register. So apparently they have no idea how the internet really works. Any one can find out who a website is registered to .
As for IE7 blocking google. Nope. I have used Google so many times in Vista with my IE7 i lost count already. I have not found 1 single website that i cant access with IE7.
So in closing i will have to agree with Tyler and say that if you dont like M$ that is fine. But dont try and spread lies when i am testing the OS right now. I know what it can and cant do. Here is some proof too.

There is a screen shot of me in Vista running Opera. So that just proves that you have stated 2 lies. I will show you IE7 in google if you wish.

As for you not liking M$ maybe because you are using the worst OS that they have created. Even M$ has acknolowedged this. Maybe if you take osme time and upgrade to XP you would see that ME is nothing. It sux is the worst way possible. I have used XP for 3 years now and have had very few problems that were not created by me.

Never said I didn't like Microsoft, Gateway, Yes, the Ram they put in the system we bought from them is no longer made thus if we upgrade to XP it's $600 200 For XP Pro and you do the math on the Ram.

I was just stating that I have every reason to but don't, I am after all a Proud XBOX and Dreamcast owner 2 Consoles that, RUN ON WINDOWS.

That screen shot eased my fears about Vista, That looks freakin Awesome.

The Register with Homeland Security thing, I forgot to mention that when you register as he claims, something is put in your registry and you can't delete cookies OR ELSE!

He has so many out there claims about where tech is going, I think he deserves his own thread.

You base your conclusion on a simple picture. Stop your lies in fact since you spread 5 lies don't even post here anymore. Did you ever hear of regedit you very well can remove things from the registry. I think this friend is you and I'm sick of it he doesn't deserve his own thread because all his info is BS. Now that my rant is over lets look at the WinFS searching. It doesn't delete any of your files all it does is create a "virtual folder" that essentially makes a shortcut to every file on your computer containing a certian file type.

woah, Somebody's pissed.

I am not Anti-Microsoft, I was just sharing some BS I heard yesterday.
I wanted to comfirm it wasn't true. So I came here.

I aplogize for any misunderstandings.

Then I am the one who needs to aplogize. I thought you where telling us these things as fact. Honestly don't believe a thing this friend of yours says to you anymore.

It's ok, He was presenting them as fact, Thankfully he's wrong.

Some of his claims are laughable. outside of windows. But yeah, that's another thread.

So what's up with these 7 versions of Vista anyway? And why 7 versions?

windows is following in the footsteps of linux?? trying to suit everyone's needs.. Just to make everyone's life harder in choosing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom