Is This Setup Compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I chose everything you reccomended, I was able to find an LCD for $20 more but with a 12 ms response time. I could'nt find a retailed version of a Segate Barracuda 80GB HD, So I just went with the 160. In the first place, I went with one stick of ram in case I upgraded in the future, So I wouldn't end up throwing the two 512 sticks out and buying a gig stick, but I'll figure out that later. I went with the OEM version of XP, I don't need a booklet to come with the CD after all :p Thanks alot!

Thermaltake Soprano case

DFI nF4 ultra-D

eVGA 7800GT

antec smartpower 500W power supply

64 3500+ venice

geil valueram 1GB

segate barracuda 160GB, get the OEM sata calbes alreadyu come with your mobo

lite on black keyboard

LG black 12ms LCD monitor 17"

lite on black dvd burner

windows xp pro

is it that hard, first there is no need for the DFI nF4 ultra-D sense you arent going to OC cause you got the geil valueram. go for the MSI K8N NEO4-F

second get the OEM of the segate barracuda hdd sense the sata cables come with your mobo.

yeah he's right. that mobo comes with two sata cables, IDE cables, ect. the sopranos a nice case btw. plenty of airflow my friends runs at 26.8C

Thanks for the help guys :) I will do just that and I am ordering within the week, I will keep you posted so you can help me further if you'd like xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom