What is this system worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squaggleboggin

In Runtime
I'm thinking of buying a brand new, custom build pc. How much would it be worth with these specs?

-Soyo Ultra Dragon P4X400 pc case with Soyo P4X400 Dragon Ultra Platinum Edition Motherboard and Ultra 400 Watt ATX PS With 120mm Blue LED Fan power supply
-2.6ghz celeron processor
-interior lighting
-2 extra fans and heat sink fan for processor
-17" monitor
-768mb RAM
-80gb hard drive
-128mb GeForce video card
-cd burner
-floppy drive
-windows xp
-keyboard
-mouse

Any input would be helpful, thanks.

I have replaced the celeron processor with a Pentium 4 which operates at 2.6ghz. I also added a DVD player. Any other ideas or updates on previous opinions?

Squaggleboggin said:
I have replaced the celeron processor with a Pentium 4 which operates at 2.6ghz. I also added a DVD player. Any other ideas or updates on previous opinions?

With addition of P4, I'de say it'll run about 900-1100

But that's just me...

I have a computer i'm looking to sell too...here's the specs:

P4 1.7 Ghz
400 MHz FSB
512 MB SDRAM
80 GB Hard Drive
Nvidia TNT2 Graphics Card
DVD-ROM 16x
CD-RW 16x10x40
Ethernet/Firewire/USB/Modem/iLINK
Sony Mouse+Keyboard
Windows XP Home

Remember, this does not come with a monitor, i have an extra one but it's old...so i'll make a deal for that seperately.

How much would this be worth?

Hey! Post your own topic! Just kidding - I'd say around 500 or so, but I'm obviously no expert on the subject, since I, too had to ask for other opinions. So, I'm basically saying that I might be really far off, or I could be pretty much right on the bulls-eye, but I don't think I'd buy it for more than like 500 used. And if I were you I'd just throw the monitor in with the deal, because then the customer might think they're getting a lot more for their money and they won't have to take the extra time looking for one either.

Well actually im from canada...so 500 US is roughly 650 CDN...hmm i think i can get more than that...it's a Sony desktop with like over $600 video/image/audio editing software.

The monitor was crazy expensive (like 400 US), but it has some like high-definition sony technology stuff, so it looks a lot sharper and colorful than similar monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom