Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this vista theme on the internet. It doesn't need any additional software to use it looks like this

It said the zip file was too large to attach to this message.

sorry if i'm going over old points but there is no way i could have read all 29 pages of this thread. personally i think m$ is continually going in the wrong direction with development. costs and requirements keep getting higher, i mean what the hell are they thinking with these aesthetics. what are we supposed to play games with if it takes a 7800gtx just to view the freakin desktop (exaggeration acknowledged)!!!! progress in my mind should mean that as the OS develops so does its efficiency. i think the goal for vista should be that it can run reasonably on a pIII. correct me and flame away if i'm wrong. from what i've seen and heard it can't be quite the revolution M$'s hype machine makes it out as.

nitestick said:
sorry if i'm going over old points but there is no way i could have read all 29 pages of this thread. personally i think m$ is continually going in the wrong direction with development. costs and requirements keep getting higher, i mean what the hell are they thinking with these aesthetics. what are we supposed to play games with if it takes a 7800gtx just to view the freakin desktop (exaggeration acknowledged)!!!! progress in my mind should mean that as the OS develops so does its efficiency. i think the goal for vista should be that it can run reasonably on a pIII. correct me and flame away if i'm wrong. from what i've seen and heard it can't be quite the revolution M$'s hype machine makes it out as.

Ya I think it should too but u'd still need one hell of a video card.

mikee I hate to say it but there are better ones out htere that even have transparency. Andi s that IE I see you using :p !

I heard somebody talking about the DRM Rumors as fact.
I didn't think it was true because it would undo EVERYTHING SP2 does.

Also the whole DRM thing is just illogical and make Vista more unuseable than ME.

MichiyoYoshiku said:
I heard somebody talking about the DRM Rumors as fact.
I didn't think it was true because it would undo EVERYTHING SP2 does.

Also the whole DRM thing is just illogical and make Vista more unuseable than ME.

what are you talking about? what does digital right management (DRM) that applies to WMA files, has to do with vista?

MichiyoYoshiku said:
Somebody told me EVERYTHING in Vista from a .TXT file to things on line to your Word Documents will have DRM.

that sound believable with the direction that this country is heading. I won't use it if it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom