Mobo Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingAustin

Daemon Poster
I've been having mobo troubles lately (the one posted below). It's not posting at all anymore so I think it's dead. Just to make sure, I tried it without any RAM sticks in and didnt get a beep error. So does this mean it's dead or damaged or w/e and I should RMA it?

Is your power supply big enough to handle your devices? If you're sure that it is, then I would definitely RMA. If you have a system speaker and are powering up with no RAM, that board should be screaming at you.

sweetleaf said:
Is your power supply big enough to handle your devices? If you're sure that it is, then I would definitely RMA. If you have a system speaker and are powering up with no RAM, that board should be screaming at you.

420 watts, so yes, it has enough power.

KingAustin said:
All fans turn on and LED's light up.

I am having the exact same problem....computer won't boot, but all the lights, LEDs, fans, etc. come on and run like normal. No video to the monitor at all. Computer worked fine for almost a year and now it seems to be dead. I have cleared the CMOS several times to no avail, and I know the monitor is working. It's been suggested my PSU is bad, but I don't know. Haven't tried taking the RAM out, though. What is that supposed to tell you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom