winamp plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohGrFreak

ID.10T
I have XP home SP2, AVG antivirus, Zonealarm firewall, SpywareBlaster, and of course Spybot and Adaware.

I am trying to figure out what program thinks that most of my visualization plugins are performing illegal actions.

I have a number of recently downloaded plugins that most of then don't work, I get an error stating that this plugin has made an illegal action, and that I need to restart winamp to see if that fixes it. Well, it does not.

I'm sure these things are like, ActiveX or something along those lines, I have no idea. what program could be safegaurding my computer from plugins and activex controls. i need to turn them off, so i can use my plugins.

Spyware blaster could be your problem. Disable it or uninstall it but before you do that, check to see if there is a setting to put everything back to the original settings/default and then remove. I have had issue with SB blocking certain items thinking its spyware etc. Also, check your msconfig to see if something else is using the same program you are, disable anything that does not need to be running and reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom