Building a computer:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monitor=something that will last me a long time and I won't have to upgrade anytime soon but not really exspensive.
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16824001171
^is that like a 19in CRT? do you suggest I get a 19 in LCD while I'm at it instead...?

Graphics card=evga 7800GT with the 40 dollar rebate<==may hold off any not get when I get all my other computer parts

PSU=Fortron 450W?...? Or should I spend more on my PSU seeing that its kinda important!

When your done could you do a list finally done?

Just that I feel like building your computer cheers :p

Just that I feel like building your computer cheers :p

maybe he wants to copy your exact system lol, he might be looking to buy a comp too

OR

he wants to build your comp lol

Lol I donno^^

Status of my list: Looking for PSU and Monitor... but I've got some LCDs in mind and the fortron 450W in mind....though I think I may change the PSU since psu's are important^^ duh lol

I can't run my system without a graphics card of course so..... I donno:\ >_< darn budget

....WOW just get a 19" flat screen CRT monitor, or you can get some cheap-o 17" LCD which has 24ms response time, and you will be blurred by the actioin

right...... well I'm looking over my set up right now... I'll get back to ya all

CRt monitor.... hmm well you didn't list a brand or anything so thats kinda vague..>_<

harobikes333 said:
New updated list*

------------------------------------------
Hdd: Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 ST3250823AS 250GB 7200 RPM Serial ATA150 Hard Drive - OEM
Dvd burner: NEC Black IDE DVD Burner Model ND-3540A - OEM
Floppy Drive: SAMSUNG Black 1.44MB 3.5" Internal Floppy Drive Windows 98SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP - OEM
^any other brand instead?
Graphics Card: XFX GEFORCE 7800GT 256MB DDR3 16X PCI-EXPRESS W/ DUAL DVI & VIVO
^ http://www.buyxg.com/store/item.asp?id=1720
Should I buy from them....?

Ram: OCZ Value Series 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered Dual Channel Kit System Memory Model OCZ4002048V3DC-K
Motherboard: DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra ATX AMD Motherboard
Cpu: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core processor 3800+. It's the Toledo core instead of the Manchester
http://www.ewiz.com/detail.php?name=A64-38CDBX&show=r
I'm still looking for a monitor and Power Supply...
And I'm still choosing a case....

P.S. Just so all of you who don't know, I have a MAX budget of 1500
Already got speakers, mouse, and keyboard?

keyboard=yes
mouse=yes
speakers=....no...i guess but I could get some for free but they would be junkers until I bought a good set of speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom