Firefox deleted favorites and themes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohGrFreak said:
i don't have a local settings folder in the username folder
Sorry i forgot to mention that you need to have all files showing for this to work. Open my computer go to tools>folder options>view and make sure all files and folders is showing.

Makaveli213 said:
Sorry i forgot to mention that you need to have all files showing for this to work. Open my computer go to tools>folder options>view and make sure all files and folders is showing.

thanks. i got down to application data and found nothing to do with either mozilla or firefox.

That was some serious system crash you had then. It totally delete your saved profile then. After you get Firefox uninstalled and reinstall i would do what EricB suggested and load you profile somewhere else in case it happens again. Im sorry but i dont think there will be anything we can do to help on this one.

man, that blows. LOL, but I can start again, i'll uninstall firefox, delete the reg key and maybe this time i'll try opera, heh.

Thanks for the help, I always appreciate it here on techist.com

Sorry that i dont think there is anything else we can do. Since Opera is now free why not try it out right! Well get them next time. lol

This is wierd. The same thing happened to me. The computer crashed, I restarted and all the favorites were gone. Really wierd. I couldn't fix it either.

It definately sounds as if the profiles are not saving on shut down correctly since they are being deleted on a system crash. Either that or they were in use when the system crashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom