setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenyora

Daemon Poster
hi..
ok this problem is pissing me off..after i instaled flash pro 8 every time i restart my computer the setup starts ...i used regisrty mechanic hoping that would fix it ..and what you know after restarting my computer the setup didnt start...up tell yesterday when i noticed that when i press ctrl+alt+delet to see whats running i found the setup
running...so i uninstalled the software but every time i open the task manager i found it there...i realy dont know what the hell is wrong with my computer i mean even my norton just gets disabeled by it self ..i thought i might have a virus..but after scanning i found nothing...
do you know how to fix this or any idea what it might be....
thank you for your help

Start > Run > Services.msc

Can you find the process in there, if so disable it.

Sounds like a stubborn problem you're having, i'll keep thinking, hope this helps

If the problem persists you could always re-install windows on top of the other install, this will keep all your data but remove all your programs. You would then just have to re-install all of your programs.

Just make sure you back everything up first :)

You running norton? That is probably why you did not pick up a virus! lol.
BASSMASTERS idea is probably best.

BASSMASTER said:
Start > Run > Services.msc

Can you find the process in there, if so disable it.

Sounds like a stubborn problem you're having, i'll keep thinking, hope this helps
will in the task manger it said setup if it should say the same thing..it wasnt there...anyway thanks alot

dnoch said:
You running norton? That is probably why you did not pick up a virus! lol.
BASSMASTERS idea is probably best.
do you recommend anyother ones..i had avast for a sometime before i got norton back..which is the best one out there anyway

Warez Monster said:
start, run, type msconfig, startup, click disable all, leave your av on an reboot
just one qustion..why should i disable all arnt some of those are suposed to be running ....and av?what is that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom