CRT or LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.
harobikes333 said:
is the fact that LCDs have a fixed resolution a problem...?

What size LCD would be the most "bang for yur buck"

LCD's DONT have a fixed resolution, they have a NATIVE resolution, which just means they look best in that resolution, but you can change it if you really want to.

And obviously a 17" LCD would give you the best "bang for your buck".

But seriusly, since you only have 200$ to spend, you should just get a 19" flat screen CRT. If you want a quality LCD with DVI input, you need to spend atleast 400$ or more.

Now stop asking the same questions over and over and just get yourself a damn monitor!!!

dude, you wont be able to buy a nice gaming LCD monitor for 200 dollars LOL!, GO FREAKIN WITH A 19 CRT MONITOR THATS OUR FINAL ANSWER

It probably depends on the person. For me, my eyes start to hurt after 20minutes on a CRT monitor. I have a Viewsonic LCD, its 17" and 8ms. I love it, but I think it was in the $300 range. No ghosting in gaming and is crystal clear.

I think I'll look into getting one:)<==My eyes are hurting right now looking at my hp pavilion mx50 monitor lol aka junky walmart computer my mom bought and got ripped on>_< came with windows ME!!!!!:(

harobikes333 said:
I think I'll look into getting one:)<==My eyes are hurting right now looking at my hp pavilion mx50 monitor lol aka junky walmart computer my mom bought and got ripped on>_< came with windows ME!!!!!:(
I feel your pain.....I too am on an HP Pavilion..........with a 15" CRT.........and windows ME. :dead:

I got myself a Samsung 930B 8ms monitor to replace my 19" CRT and haven't looked back since. Great clarity for gaming and no ghosting. I honestly don't see why certain people are holding onto the CRTs for so long. Yes, they are cheaper, but so are GeForce FX cards or 60GB hard drives. Times change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom