What Cans to go with X-Fi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4ckaL

Daemon Poster
Ok, I want to get the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi and I want to get some high quality headphones for gaming to go with it. I want the headphones to be able to take full advantage of the X-Fi's features. What do you all recommend?

You can use any headphones you want with X-Fi dude. When you get your X-fi try it out with a cheap pair of HP's. That's one of the great things about X-fi... The CMSS 3D makes normal Stereo headphones sound like 5.1 surround sound headphones.... It's pretty damn cool.

DJ-CHRIS needs to hear X-FI with Z-5500's... I think even he would be impressed.... LOL...

Hell, i would prolly be impressed, and i have a hearing disablity lol (i wear hearing aides). Thats y ive never invested much in sound...wouldnt make a difference.

HAVOC2k5 said:
You can use any headphones you want with X-Fi dude. When you get your X-fi try it out with a cheap pair of HP's. That's one of the great things about X-fi... The CMSS 3D makes normal Stereo headphones sound like 5.1 surround sound headphones.... It's pretty damn cool.

DJ-CHRIS needs to hear X-FI with Z-5500's... I think even he would be impressed.... LOL...

Naah try it out with Senniser HD-25 non SP model's. Those are some sweet headphones, worth more than the X-FI though.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Naah try it out with Senniser HD-25 non SP model's. Those are some sweet headphones, worth more than the X-FI though.

$180.00 for a pair of headphones? Professional Headphones?

I hate headphones anyway... lol...

All I care about is that the headphones support EAX 5.0 and all that stuff.

oh, and I ment to say headset....

j4ckaL said:
All I care about is that the headphones support EAX 5.0 and all that stuff.

oh, and I ment to say headset....

I dont think they make diffrent headphones that support diffrent stuff like EAX, there just speakers, they dont need to be special to support EAX or somethin. What im sayin is.. Speakers are Speakers and they all support the same thing, sound. Just get some high quality ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom