The Monster of All Monsters... Right Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaara said:
I assume you will be buying one havoc?

Nope. I just bought the Turbo-Cool 850w SSI about a month ago. I got a great deal on it from PCP&C themselves. Because I've bought so many PSU's from them for my "builds - side business" they sent me a voucher for 25% OFF my next purchase good only for the month of August. So i decide to use it to buy the 850w. It's was just over $350.00 with the discount. Still very expensive, but less then it was.

I think i'm good on PSU's for a long time.

Nubius said:
ehh 'drools' perhaps?

lol - wow the Cattle Baron can spell too....

well, ah *clears throat* its...quite *straightens collar* impressive. but it doesnt have anything on my x-connect :p

dhw200 said:
well, ah *clears throat* its...quite *straightens collar* impressive. but it doesnt have anything on my x-connect :p

LoL - I'm glad you cleared your throat and straightened you collar. :cool: because Ultra X-Connects have one major problem... Modular power supplies suck. Oh, don't get me wrong it's pretty... Just like you and your straight collar... lol j/k

LOL, i know my X-Connect sucks. Im saving up for an OCZ Powerstream, but ive got huge amount of school work this year, and i havent been able to find a job yet that i can fit into my schedule

dhw200 said:
LOL, i know my X-Connect sucks. Im saving up for an OCZ Powerstream, but ive got huge amount of school work this year, and i havent been able to find a job yet that i can fit into my schedule

Well, once I build my "OCTOBER BUILD - In Sig" I might consider selling my PCP&C Turbo-Cool 510 Deluxe for a pretty cheap price. It's just under a year old. Still has 4 years left on the warranty...

You have a 20pin - AGP system right? > PM Me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom