Sound problem - please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortious

Baseband Member
I've tried installing lots of different sound drivers, ive just reformated my pc and cant find my driver discks. I cant find a sound driver that works for my card. my card is Intel 82801EB ICH5 - AC'97

Could someone please give me a link or some specific help as my computer knowledge is limited. thanks a lot

download doesnt work. Get error saying this page cannot be displayed. Do you know a working link? Or anyone got any other suggestions/solutions.

Thanks a lot, i would strongly appreciate it if u could tell me wich 1 to download. as i said before, my computer knowledge is very limited.

In that link has only one download for all windows operating systems. You're on a Windows system right ?

If so, Either of those top 2 links will work fine for you...
That top one is the new beta driver. If you feel like being safe, you can download the second one.

ok ive downloaded it and all it is is a little file named WDM_A376a.exe.part

what should i do with it

umm do u know if that site is safe? cus it ends with .com.tw.
Also.. how do i delete previously installed files? when i try deleting them it says i cant, access is denied, its already in use by another programme or something and i cant find it when i press ctr + alt + del

The site is fine. Do a msconfig, start, run, type msconfig, go to startup, click disable all except your antivirus/firewall, reboot and then try to uninstall the driver or just install the new drivers over the old ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom