Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

24giovanni

Banned
I am trying to join and participate in a forum on another site. The problem I am having is I cant register without a valid email address. I dont want to give them my personal email address because of spamming and they wont take any other email address. Is there a way around this? I really want to join this forum. Any help is appreciated.

TIA

I'm a member of plenty of forums and rarely get spammed. Will they accept a GMAIL account? I have like 85 free invitations left, if you give me your mail I can email you one.

Will I be able to activate my forum account after they sent an email to activate it. I will need to be able to access the account?

why not setup a spam email account with hotmail? I have 3 that I use for spam collection from forums... Then I set the account to only accept from my contacts list and when the email come in, it will go to spam folder, where you can look and see what you need and don't...

Inaris said:
why not setup a spam email account with hotmail? I have 3 that I use for spam collection from forums... Then I set the account to only accept from my contacts list and when the email come in, it will go to spam folder, where you can look and see what you need and don't...

because they don't accept free email account which they send to you in order to activate the account.

I can setup one for you on my webserver if you want. Don't know if it will work for you or not...

Then that forum is no good. If they don't allow free email they can burn.... But I doubt they got em all.

Gmail
Yahoo!
Hotmail

These are clearly blocked but what are the un popular ones that not many know about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom