Logitech MX518

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamLee0519

Baseband Member
So I got it a few months back and it's been fine. I put the "Forward" and "Back" buttons to Page up and page down. Suddenly, Mozilla Firefox automatically switched it to "Forward" and "Back". I've tried everything else. Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word, etc. They're all fine. It's just Mozilla. I tried switching it to Scroll up/down, Zoom in/out, etc. Still doesn't work.

Anyone else having this problem? And can you help me?

P.S. After I unplug and plug in the mouse again, it works fine for 2 seconds, then goes back to automatically doing F and B.

I've also tried using different USB ports in my motherboard, and it still has the problem. Perhaps it's my board?

Chaintech nForce4 Ultra Zenith-V

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813152049

Thanks in Advance.

I have the 510, don't have that problem. Don't know what would cause that, unless the logitec program stoped running or something.

have you tryed using it in a ps/2 port with that little adaptor?

Theres also like some sort of aplication detection in that 518, that will rerange buttons for certain programs, it could be the culpret as well. Problem is mine is the 510, and it doesn't come with that feature, so I can't tell you how to go about configuring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom