Dell + AMD = Possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think they will stop using intel i think they will amd cpus as an option.u know like by special request.
edit why is this in the o/c section?

Because i am at school and couldnt really leave this page in time to post it before someone else posted it before me? lol

It's obvious why this is happening...AMDs lawsuit has probably stopped Intel using "rebates" for only using Intel proccesors so now Dell has no reason not to cash in on the AMD market

Don't like this to be honest...AMD is nice because they are sort of underground and focus their attention to the overclocking community, but this might change that

Yea, once the marketing and shit comes in then there prices will go up while there product becomes complete shit. Plus there hasnt been much talk lately about that lawsuit and CPU (COMPUTER POWER USER) thinks that they are close to settling.....

it will be like alienware. offering both intel and amd. but i still wouldnt buy from dell, even if they offered amds

maybe intel will do somethign, and come back with somethign really good and cheap. i dont think so lol.

Pffff...

What a crock of crap that article is.
"The man himself said that Dell was "still looking at AMD; they have fairly good technology". Nice of him to say so."

They have fairly good technology? AMD makes the best TOP CPU in every CPU class. Fairly good technology... yeah... ok.

Dell doesn't want to go AMD because they have invested too much time and money into engineering "GARBAGE INTEL PC'S" with "GARBAGE" Intel Compatible components. So, Providing a AMD based PC will require them to engineer some "GARBAGE" AMD compatible components which will cost them valuable dollars as an intital investment.

"If the customers really, really, want them."

Yeah, we freakin' want them, but we're certainly not going to come to you to build it and sell it to us. Dell, stick to making your craptastic Intel Based PC's and stay the hell away from AMD, you'll only foul that up too...

NOW BUY A DELL "AMD" or "INTEL" craptastic PC starting as low as $299.00.... !!!!!!

You can buy a calculator for $299.00 - scientific, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom