• no, i don't like clans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

g33k

Beta member
hey guys, new to the forum but im really into my box. lol
im jsut wondering what you guys think, INtel vs. amd. i got the intel 3.2HT and i friggen love this thing, its incredibly fast i spent about 2300 on my pc and think it was worth it. build it from scratch and man does this thing fly. anyway lets compare the intel 3.2HT to the amd fx-51 .

intel owns

actuall...when compared to the fx-51.....it's pretty slow.......I'm not saying it's a slow processor (it's a lot faster than mine) I'm just saying that the fx-51 is faster

fx-64 when enabled in 64 bit will own it but in 32 mode the 3.2 is still bettter

before we compare why not show us some benchmarks of your setup.. I would like to compare aquamarks with you.

bench marks are meaningless today. both good chips non better than the other who ever disagrees must learn that clock speeds and fsb dont mean a hole lot now a days yet design does. Once again benchmarks are meaning less when comparing and intel setup to an amd setup.

XT said:
bench marks are meaningless today. both good chips non better than the other who ever disagrees must learn that clock speeds and fsb dont mean a hole lot now a days yet design does. Once again benchmarks are meaning less when comparing and intel setup to an amd setup.

While clock speeds and fsb aren't everything, they do count. How are benchmarks meaningless? What better way to test 2 different chips than to configure their surroundings similarly and then count the seconds it takes to complete tasks.

AMD has always made the best gaming cpu.

you have to believe what the other side is doing is true .
The only way i could no 100 % which is better is to own 2 systems .The best of AMD the other the best of Intel then do everything myself hehe.Seems that influence plays a roll somewhat in the speed race.I have 5 systems my 1st was a PIII 750 still going strong .I resurected an AMD 500 found in the trash some1 hooked an ethernet card to a fan socket and burnt a ground lead on the back of the motherboard ( hey it works good :) ) the rest are P4 1.8 , 2.53 , 2.8 so unfortionately i really dont no much about AMD`s .But seriously thinking about the Clawhammer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom