question on price, not selling (yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhOsT

Baseband Member
Hey im considering upgrading and buying a new system and am looking at selling my complete system soon (its not on the market yet though) but your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

My system is as follows:

AMD athlon 64 3200+
MSI K8T Neo motherboard
1 gig (2X 512) PC3200 DDR400 ram
XFX Geforce 6800GT 256mb DDR3 AGP8X graphics card
160 gig Barracuda hard drive
3 1/2 floppy drive
ATX case
Thermaltake 480 watt power supply
Lite On DVD rom
BenQ 17" LCD display (12m/s) response time
Logitech 3.1 speakers with subwoofer
Microsoft wireless keyboard + mouse combo
Microsoft windows XP SP2
Norton systemworks 2004
Microsoft Office

Well i live in Australia and was considering selling it at $2600 AUS which is about $1750 american. comments on prices and so on would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

thank but that didnt really help me.....keep in mind that USA prices on stock and parts are alot less than AUS and also that it is a complete package, also this isnt the final price. it comes fully loaded with windows XP norton, office etc.

Try to sell it and see how many hits you get.
Its a little pricey for the US but there are always people out there that are willing to spend more.

Just look for a place where people don't know a lot about computers, that should do the trick!

haha thanks,

well do u think the price tag is alright, im happy to drop it by a couple of hundred negotiable, im looking to sell it to a customer close by so ill be advertising locally.

thanks.

I wouldn't pay more than $800USD for that...I also don't want to spend extra money on a keyboard and OS and junk, I just want the box

Everyone that comments on this page will be able to get that particular machine at extremely low prices... HOWEVER you will not be trying to sell that machine in this forum, so you should keep your price at what you have...

Remeber there are millions of people that will pay whatever you set it at just b/c they would never find a better deal...
Some people don't care what they spend.

so with that knowledge.... Sell your computer to one of them.
You can keep it where it is my friend.

Tip: If you ever stored sensitive info on it

use an erasing program like: http://www.heidi.ie/eraser/download.php

I downloaded it off download.com.... but that should work:)
same program I think:)

and overwrite all the empty space or if you really wanted to.. the whole hdd....

Call me paranoid but better safe than sorry....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom