how good is the dell inspiron 9300?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariqadkhan

In Runtime
i'm in the process of buyin a inspiron 9300 and i have read some reviews and got differing views and i didnt get a general consensus.

Inspiron 9300 Pentium

Intel Pentium M 740 Processor (1.73GHz/533MHz FSB) (SM17HL)
Windows® XP Professional Original, English (WPXP)
17" UltraSharp Wide Screen WUXGA Display (17UXGAS)
512MB, DDR2, 533MHZ, 2 DIMM (512MB2D)
8x Dual Layer CD/DVD +/-RW Burner (8XDVDRW)
128MB ATI Mobility Radeon X300
Disco Duro de 80GB a 5400rpm (80GB)
53 WHr 6-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery (6BAT)
Intel PRO/Wireless 2200 (802.11 b/g) Internal Wireless (IP2200)
Integrated Network Card and Modem

omg whats up with people u say dell suck because it is what people say and your right dell sucks 4 desktops.there laptops do really good wtf has there ever been a Intel Pentium M 740 Processor in a desktop!!?.i bet u saw a dell and and typed that
shit read first!

the screen sounds really nice, it sounds like a nice laptop for general use, but for newer games the X300 won't cut it, and 1024 RAM is better but you can always upgrade that part later.

And LOL @ the build the laptop guy.

I have a friend with 2 Dell laptops. I find it amazing. He was having strange problems with one of them, so he called Dell, blah blah blah.

The tech came to his house and I was there, this guy never even turned the machine on, he brought a complete new machine without a hard drive or processor in it, took the hard drive and processor out of the old one, put it in the new one. And I guess since the hardware was identical had no problems.

Just amazing that Dell can get parts so cheap that they would rather just replace everything rather than try and fix it first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom