Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last news i heard was 4th Quater. That was about the same time fo the Beta 1 release. But I think Wayne is correct with his 1st or 2nd Quater of 07 remark.

Dmon Vista's official date is 2007 with an unknown month right now. These is a final version that will be shipped in 2006 Q4 but it will not have WinFS, Search Features, The Game Shut down resource feature, and more I'm not sure on it all.

but it will not have WinFS, Search Features, The Game Shut down resource feature, and more I'm not sure on it all.

Are these features coming in a service pack or somethin?

Not at all that is the OS alone. It was decided back in late 2004/ early 2005that there would be a stripped down 2006 and a full 2007 version.

They pushed WinFS back past Vista. Now they are saying ti will be released with it? Why must they contrdict themselves all the time.

I have no clue I always thought they planned to ship a version with it and a version without it beats me.

Last i herad they had announced that WinFS was not gonna be included with Vista. It was pushed back neyond "Codename Blackcomb" and they were not sure of the release of WinFS. Then they came out with the Beta to everones surprize. Since the Beta they havent announced what the plans are now. But i would double check all your sources on this one. I dont think WinFS is going to be included at all on Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom