Windows Media ****er

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanghoeby

Baseband Member
Windows media player won't play clips on my computer. In Windows movie maker I can not see any of the clips, the sound plays but the video is just black. They sometimes will work for some reason only bill gates knows when you save as a file as a web movie or some format other than DV. Once the saved file thing works then all of the clips play, until then all that I get everytime I start up my computer is black video with correct sounds.

When it comes to movies from the internet some of them work and some don't no reason or rhyme that I have found yet. Again the correct sound but balck screen.

Any ideas, or should I just delete WMP and use Quicktime and say **** you to windows for making yet another incompatable file system.

It would seem that your sound/non-video problem could be attributed from not having the correct codec for viewing the video layer. Try searching the "internets" (thanks G. Dubya) for a popular codec such as Divx.

The whole downloading of the program was kind of sketchy and didn't work. Is there something else I should do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom