what is the best MotherBoard and CPU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pop999

Solid State Member
HI !

I had Motherboard (shuttle) and cpu (Intel celereon 1.2GHz).. but it's broken (exactly: bios broken)

so i will buy new ones but i think between (Athelon AMD 64 3.2 or 3.8GHz AMD Inter Pentium4 3.4GHz) i think Athelon is better than Pentium !

MotherBoard .. i think MSI is good , but i don't know exactly.

for meomry i will buy 1GB DDR , but my frind tell me (2x 512MB) is better.

Note: I use computer for: Internet , Office , Graphics (ex: photoshop) , Design Video (ex: adobe premire , pinncle , video studio) , some games , script (ex: visual basic) , some designs 3D (ex: 3D Max) , i forget:D .

- any one know any info. about that or if me wrong ... tell me plzzzz.

thanx

How much money are you willing to spend?

For the motherboard, the MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum is the best they have to offer. However, the DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-D is the best motherboard out there.

For CPUs, if you were gaming more, I would say to go with a Athlon 64 3700+ (2.2Ghz, $260) but because of all the other stuff you're doing, you might want a stronger, Dual-Core CPU like a Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (2.0Ghz each processor, $353).

You could get better versions of those processors depending on your budget.

Idd, best bang for buck is:

DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-d with AMD Athlon 64 3700+ SanDiego OR X2 3800+

Flanker said:
How much money are you willing to spend?

For the motherboard, the MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum is the best they have to offer. However, the DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-D is the best motherboard out there.

For CPUs, if you were gaming more, I would say to go with a Athlon 64 3700+ (2.2Ghz, $260) but because of all the other stuff you're doing, you might want a stronger, Dual-Core CPU like a Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (2.0Ghz each processor, $353).

You could get better versions of those processors depending on your budget.

K8N Neo-2's are AGP boards, the K8N Neo4's are PCI-E boards, MSI makes them and their pretty damned good.

I personally like Gigabyte motherboards. I have never used an amd cpu before, so I have nothing to compare to, but I enjoy my P4.

thanx a lot...

I have unlimted money (cuz i'm bill gets:D) ...

i think 2.0GHz is slow , if me buy 3.2 or Higher is better spical for me cuz i use more hard programmes.

thanx again every body.

No AMD 3.2 Ghz processors. AMD Athlon 64 FX-57 (2.8Ghz, $1050). Its better than a 5.7Ghz Pentium 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom