IÂ’ve been deceived!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you still can't get the wireless connection to work, try downloading this winsock fix

and I hate computer salesmen who tell you a whole bunch of crap like that. although sometimes it's fun to listen to the crap they try and make a customer believe, and then go up and wreck them

Rafe said:
Holly Crap!!! A simple solution!!!! And all this time people have been trying to tell her the hard things.

uhhhh checking the date of windows foldier might show when the files were placed on the hard drive, instead of when windows was installed. Checking the modified date of the setuplog.txt should tell you when windows was set up. Nothing hard about it, just 2 more clicks.

Wow Siera, you have way more patients, or maybe kindness, then me.

2 things I hate in life, especially from Salesmen are Bullshit and the whole "holyier then though" attitude.

In your situation, usually the next sentence that comes out of my mouth, which normally gets me kicked out of the store is "Listen you stupid f#$k, I'm the one that contributes to your salary, so how about you readjust your attitude or give me your manager."

Although your approach gets better results I'm sure. Good luck and keep us posted.

and I hate computer salesmen who tell you a whole bunch of crap like that. although sometimes it's fun to listen to the crap they try and make a customer believe, and then go up and wreck them

Just like when i tried to return 256mb of SDRAM that i bought new. It had failed and i tested it with memtest it came up with *thosands* of errors with the ram. Then when i explained it to him he explained how memtest 86 was crap and how if you run norton ghost startup screen it will test your memory much better.

apokalipse said:
if you still can't get the wireless connection to work, try downloading this winsock fix

I had better get it working... well, the computer place should get it working :mad: but if they don't... thanx ;)

apokalipse said:
I hate computer salesmen who tell you a whole bunch of crap like that. although sometimes it's fun to listen to the crap they try and make a customer believe, and then go up and wreck them

lol me too. you should see some of the crap they sell me. :rolleyes:

They just think.... "Oh she's just a little blond, doesn't know shit" :mad:

lol, you should see the look on their faces when I "wreck" them.

:D :p

yeah, computer salesmen really think they can manipulate me because im only 14, but they cant argue that memtest found > 4000 errors with the ram i was trying to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom