CPU Damaged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-[ZoU]-Kronos said:
how do they know if ive done that?
They monitor forums like this and keep a log of everybody's IP address, and then they compare the IP of the person trying to RMA a product to the IP's of all the people in tech forums, and if they see that you have admitted to overclocking, they will not let you RMA it. Don't bother deleting your posts, as they keep log of them as well. Just kidding. They really have no way to tell.

^^LOL, whe i was RMAing my video card, i tried to not talk that i changed the stock heatsink lol. but it sitll worked lol.

yeah, well technically changing the heatsink shouldn't matter, but yeah they'll assume that you screwed something while changing it so I generally neglect to mention that info as well :p

But since you said you got it at newegg dude just log into your account and view account history, it'll have your invoice in there

heres the question, how the hell do i ship a processor becuase those prongs are so freaken easy to bend.
ehh very carefully :p

Gonna need to find some foam or something, like how they usually come shipped to you....if it's surrounded by something like that and those little foam pnuts in a box a good deal bigger it should be aright.

Overclocking makes the warranty void. Forget that
Uhh no, read the thread as we've already discussed that....unless you go and fry it to the point of burn marks on your CPU, how exactly are they going to know you OC'd......YOU gonna tell em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom