IÂ’ve been deceived!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
waynejkruse10 said:
Lol, tell him it actually is.

I KNOW. I was gonna say that but I was almost crying by then and my brain switched to 'emotion mode' and I ended up not saying about 50 things that I was gonna.

Win2kpatcher said:
I dont see what recovering old data will tell her? You can recover data from probably the first time an OS was ever installed and formatted multiple times after...

true, true. unless I make a file that I KNOW wasn't on there anytime before, but still.

Win2kpatcher said:

The re-image is just as good as a format it is doing the samething as a format with way less work.

its not though... the system specs for my laptop might not be the EXACT same as those from the "image host" computer.

Seria said:
I KNOW. I was gonna say that but I was almost crying by then and my brain switched to 'emotion mode' and I ended up not saying about 50 things that I was gonna.

I hate it when that happens. I have three sisters and a mom. That's where i learned that from i guess. But the question i have no idea about it. Just go back to the place and find something to sue them for. lol

LOL

I was seriously gonna tear into that guy though, you have no idea.

Yeah I don't what that undelete prog could tell ya, I just found it for her. I had an idea today though, maybe you could check the creation dates on some random files. Try looking at the modified date of winnt\setuplog.txt that should tell you when windows was originally installed, even if it was archived.

Like I said before I've never worked with image files like that, so this stuff may not work.

Seria said:
LOL

I was seriously gonna tear into that guy though, you have no idea.

Ill kick his ass. Tell me where.

You can right click your windows folder and check to see when it was created.

SHAWN said:
You can right click your windows folder and check to see when it was created.

Holly Crap!!! A simple solution!!!! And all this time people have been trying to tell her the hard things.

Great Job SHAWN!!!!

SHAWN said:
Ill kick his ass. Tell me where.

Me too. I will fight for Seria.

Seria, what company does he work for?

Hey, why didn't I think of that?
thank you Shawn.

The company is PClaptops

nah here's the quick solution...grab him by the balls and squeeze like no tomorrow and demand the truth :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom