Which speaker set to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They all look pretty good.

I do have one piece of advice for you. When i bought my speakers (similar to the x-530s) i didn't think about headphones/microphone jacks. The headphone jack is included in my middle speaker along with the volume controls and a couple of other knobs. when i want to use my headphones with microphone then i have to plug the microphone into the back of the computer and the headphone part into the middle speaker.

Bottom line here: get some speakers that have both microphone and headphone jacks included with the speaker that has the controls.

(i hope thats not too confusing.) :)

hercules_upw said:
They all look pretty good.

I do have one piece of advice for you. When i bought my speakers (similar to the x-530s) i didn't think about headphones/microphone jacks. The headphone jack is included in my middle speaker along with the volume controls and a couple of other knobs. when i want to use my headphones with microphone then i have to plug the microphone into the back of the computer and the headphone part into the middle speaker.

Bottom line here: get some speakers that have both microphone and headphone jacks included with the speaker that has the controls.

(i hope thats not too confusing.) :)

You can also easily split an output to allow both headphones and speakers, you can split it up to 10 times before any loss.

Whoa speakers are that cheap these days?! If so I'm definitely gonna buy some! The Creative T5900 ones look really good. Are speakers at this price really any good?

Sorry for hijacking the thread slightly, I've just never really looked into speakers before.

Ya, definitely. I have labtek speakers (2.1). I think they are $20 and work amazingly. You would never believe the quality that you get from them.

I've got the The Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System and they sound amazing, even the 2.1 sounds great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom