Power up problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

no_Wedge

In Runtime
ok, i put my rig together, i'm pretty sure everything is in the right spot, and when i turn my aspire powersuply on, and on the DFI LANPARTY SLI board the standby and dram standby led's (orange in mid) go on, but power dosn't start, and the fans on the psu don't spin.

anyone know whats wrong?

unplug everything form the psu but the essentials and see if u get anyhting.so unplug all fans and cd drives. just hard drive mobo vid card and stuff like that

i did that, and took it to a friend of mine who knows computer, and he said it was a bad psu or mobo. Anyone know the return policy of newegg?

yea, i just rma'd some ram... all u gotta do is fill out an "RMA request" (go to the bottom at that blue bar in the middle colomn and u'll see it). If its more than 30 days old i dont know what to tell you. I think then you have to go to the manufacture but i doubt it took you thirty days to put ur rig together :p. It definatelly is worth it to just exchange it rather than get your money back. cause if you refund it you need to pay for a 15% restocking fee...

yea, it was the psu we tested another and it worked, so now i gotta get an extra one and send back the bad one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom