What are your system specs?

I'm looking through your spec and well I'm slightly confused at the figues about half way down:

1 MB
1 GB
128 MB
2 GB

I'm guessing seeing as the type of RAM you have (i.e. the DDR-SDRAM) comes underneath the 2Gb figure, you actually have 2Gb, but not too sure about that. If you have I'd be EXTREMELY surprised, but if you have, then you won;t have to upgrade for at least two years.

You do have to upgrade your card if you want to fun games like BF2 and FarCry at reasonably good graphics. You have an AGP motherboard and so I'd suggest that your best bet at an AGP card would be the nVidia GeForce 6800Ultra, but I don't know how much you have to spend. That is the best AGP card out at the moment, and if you can't afford that, go for either the 6800GT or just the plain 6800. Don't go for the X800 from ATI though, nVidia is the way :D

THAT SITE "http://www.randalletech-pc.com/" looks so unprofessional , i doubt it will ever show those pics promised

It does look unprofessional but it is only a page saying that it will be finished on September 30th. I'd give the guy a chance at least to prove himself, although I am (like most of you) very sceptical about this super machine :( But don't get me wrong, if h can prove it's built, I'll be one person who will be very shocked :D

if he has actually built it, good on him. If you are going to make computers like that professionaly you will need a lot of capital to get you started. If its true, i think this is really good because there are a few "luxury" pc vendors but none in this sense.

But what makes me and a few others suspicious is that he hasnt given us a picture or screenshot. But also, why would he build a website and register a domain just to trick us? So somthing must be happening.

it'd cost an aweful lot build each one and a lot of time if the cases are specially modded. i hope he is legit, it'd be awesome to see a system like that in action :D

i doubt there would be such a big market for something like that, although i admire what he's doing. but seriously, who is going to pay the the price of a good second hand car for a computer? (admittedly an insanely fast computer, but still...) also why is it an FX-57? why not use a 4800 X2 toledo? its not as if the person who is going to buy one will notice the difference in price :p

Aspire Navigator-X w/blue plate
AMD Athlon64 3200+ Winnie
DFI LANPARTY Ultra-D
1gig duel channel pc3200 OCZ memory
80g WD HD
x800xl
450W OCZ Modstream
some old NEC cd drives
old soundblaster live
stock hsf, but with artic silver5

Back
Top Bottom