No More Ut Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

turboFX55

In Runtime
OK ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE, ALL I READ AND READ IS THAT YOU DFI PEOPLE OUT THERE, GET OFF THE NF4 UT BOARDS, UT = JUNK, JUST GO GET THE NF4 SLI-DR, OK. UT BOARDS GET BENT!!

Calm down, calm down... What exactly are you trying to tell us? And don't use CAPS like that.

Thats not really true for the SLI-DR and UT SLI-DR, they are both the same boards, just the UT version dusnt come with all the accessories like cable sleves and stickers etc.

turboFX55 said:
OK ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE, ALL I READ AND READ IS THAT YOU DFI PEOPLE OUT THERE, GET OFF THE NF4 UT BOARDS, UT = JUNK, JUST GO GET THE NF4 SLI-DR, OK. UT BOARDS GET BENT!!

WOW! Maybe you need a nap. Is your diaper full? :p

Just kidding, I'm not sure what your message is here, can you restate your message in more detail? Perhaps let us know why the UT boards are junk.................

keyboard4.jpg

Next time, make a more coherent post too.

CAPS THIS

ok yes i use the caps button, SO ALL OF YOU GET BENT, what i was truing to say is the ut boaurd does have differences like mainly front-x, which is a nice little syatem, and if your going to build a system build it right, the only thing i cant talk about is my 6600gt, but just you all wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom