i really want to buy this stuff form newegg with MY OWN MONEY

ASPIRE X-ALIEN case
asus a8n-sli deluxe
leadtek 6800gt
corsair calue ram 1gig
amd 64 3700 san diego
total cost = $1,013.46

i will be saving up for this
but my parents will do not want to let me spend over a thousand dollars of my own saved money on my dream computer.
they want to have a max of 600...
can you please help me convince them that i should be able to buy it
please i have been saving for two months and a have almost 600 so far but i want these computer parts from the egg

well you are missing alot of stuff like opt drive, hard drive, psu, etc. You realize this right? 600$ could get you a bottom of the line comp that will work right now but be outdated ina flash imo.

Yeah, You are gonna need that money...
Out dated really quickly with under $1,000.
You will just end up spending more if you get a $600 machine now and end up having to upgrade EVERYTHING !

ok i have been into this computer stuff for awhile so i have a cd rom and cd-rw
i have a 13 gig hd that i can use for awhile
and the psu, idk im prolly gonna use the stock for awhile (people or gonna flame lol)
but i will show them wat you guys posted about the outdating stuff cuz i no wat you mean
but its probably gonna take more : (

a 13 gig HD? It might not even be compatible..
even so you install windows and office and bam you don't have room for any games anyway.

i can get a few games but i want that hardware that i listed
i and i found a total of a 13 gig 10 gig and 9 gig

lol im still thinking
but the hardware on top was the stuff i showed my parents
but i think that the DFi nf4 ultra-d will be good because it lowers the price

and if you ever went the full performance of an SLI system you can always mod it!

A 13 gig hard drive....wtf..lol. Consider this after you have installed XP and other basic files with the updates you will have like 7-8 gigs left for games and everything else. Belive me that doesnt go very far since most new games are like 1.5-2 gigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom