Partitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

syedali

Baseband Member
Hi guys!

I have p4 system how to partitions in my H.D.D.Seaget H.D.D.I want four partition.
Pls anyone have any idea tell me step by step.

Thank alot.

You'll need to boot from either a Win98 CD or boot disk and run FDISK to create 4 FAT32 partitions...install Win98 on the C partition, then install WinXP on whichever other partition you want. Should work fine.

Installation

Luna M said:
You'll need to boot from either a Win98 CD or boot disk and run FDISK to create 4 FAT32 partitions...install Win98 on the C partition, then install WinXP on whichever other partition you want. Should work fine.

I now first install win98 on the C partiontion ant then install WinXP.But how to do partitions i don't know. pls help me.

Thank for replay.

I would boot with the XP CD, wich makes it wasier to create partitions. Follow the driections on your screen. After creating the partitions, just cancel XP setup and install Win98.

Partitions with FDISK

TheMajor said:
I would boot with the XP CD, wich makes it wasier to create partitions. Follow the driections on your screen. After creating the partitions, just cancel XP setup and install Win98.

I am installing only win98.

I want how to do partitions with FDisk.Main problem is I don't know how to do partitions with FDisk pls explain me step by step.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom