Need help...just bough new PC and want to make it a gaming pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...my friend is gonna buy my crap compa for 75 buckers!;). OK now i have 275. I get payed 300 on friday. I own 175 though on car speakers. That leaves me with i 125. Or about 100 with all the things ill be buying(gas,sodas,etc). Maybe even less. Ill be happy having about 350. (for now). THen on my lnext paycheck...ill get about 270.THat would be 620:D...And ima have myself a bad ass computer:D

900$ is about the lowest amount u wanna go for an ok to good gaming system, believe me if you make money like you do save up, it is well worth the wait.

and when I say 900 I mean not including moniter, speakers, printer, mouse or keyboard. just the main parts.

originally in jan this year I had an ATI radoen 9600 Xt and a differen't psu.
I bought everything including mouse, keyboard, and moniter for 1500, no printer though.

see my point. good parts cost more but are worth it.

what the...maybe i should just forget this whole gaming thing...its complicated...i was hoping i could just buy something and then there...play. BUT i guess now...this sucks.:|

well that system macdawg put together will work just fine. Its not kickass, but will play new games well. It has a solid video card and CPU and 1GB of ram, which is what u need for gaming. So save up $605 and your good to go. we can revise it slightly when u are ready to buy. dont get discouraged little buddy!

r_c_inicial said:
I just bought a Brand New Dell. I Bought it from a local shop and they had it sitting in the box for while and he sold it to me for 150 bucks because he is a pal of mine.
THANKS.

I would seriously reconsider who you consider to be a "pal" of yours.. :)..

At least you have a copy of XP to justify the piece of crap. Otherwise, the $150 you paid would've been $50 too much.. :rolleyes:

OK...so do i build this 605 computer? My plans was to build it...then upgrade it more little by little....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom