Techi Tool Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool deal thanks buddy! Also just curious did you create this by yourself?this is going to be great and I will cherish for many years.

Perfect! Any recomendations in what order to extract the rar file in?Like anything with the TechiAppz1 would go into the Appz folder right? Are the folders on the main CD part of the rar files somewhere or do we need to create this structure? thanks again for your help with this.

Quick question? There are three system32 folders in various folders. How do we distinguish which belongs to what folder? thanks!

Ok Warez I am almost done, but I need one last thing from you. I cant figure out from your screen shots where the files in the isolinux1,isolinux2, isolinux3, isolinux4, and isolinux5 folders go to? I dont see a mention of where they go..thanks!

also Warez I have severl items missing out of the I386 folder (not the 386I folder). I have the INF, SYSTEM32, WINSXS, setupldr.bin, and winbom.ini.

Compared to your photo I am missing FONTS, HELP, MSAGENT, biosinfo, ntdetect, spcmdcon, textsetup.sf.

Caps being folders and lower case being single files. The I386 folder picture is also on there twice, but I couldnt see a diff :) thanks again I know I bug you to much..lol.

Ok I found where the isolinux files go by searching through some of the help files..just so you can verify though they should be in bscript\modules\isolinux...right? The only thing left then is the missing files in the I386 folder..woo so close! Once all in order do I just burn this as a data disc? or bootable cd or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom