Big files over internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMan

Solid State Member
I found a new way of sending big files over the internet !!!
There is this site that allows you to send files up to 500 Mb, wich is very usefull, is easy to use and is free !!!!!!!!

If you ever need to send big files over the internet, give it a try ...
http://www.sendspace.com/

Good Luck all..

How many times can my file be downloaded?

Each file has a download bandwidth limit of 5GB. For example, a file that is 100MB can be downloaded 50 times before the limit of 5GB is reached.

How long does my file remain available?

The file will be automatically deleted after 14 days, or when the 5GB bandwidth limit per file has been reached if sooner.

Each file has a download bandwidth limit of 5GB. For example, a file that is 100MB can be downloaded 50 times before the limit of 5GB is reached.

The file will be automatically deleted after 14 days, or when the 5GB bandwidth limit per file has been reached if sooner.

You can upload any type of file. We do not restrict use to images or movies or music etc. As long as the file is less than 500MB you can share it.

The server will not allow uploads of files that exceed this limit and an error message will appear if a selected file is larger. In addition, there is a total upload limit of 500MB per 24 hours per user. This means that, although files can be split - see below - the total size of all files uploaded cannot exceed 500MB in 24 hours for each uploader. 500MB is large enough to cover most people's needs.

Have a nice day ...

I have a good news:

www.SendSpace.com offers more:
- FREE
- 1.2 Gb
- upload progress bar
- and you don't have to wait 45 seconds until the download starts. it starts instantly !

Is something better on Internet ? I don't think so, i haven't found.

Good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom