newbie looking for help and opinions on specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
...lol

antec, thermaltake, OCZ, etc. just tell us what your looking at and we will say if its good or bad lol

not looking at anything in particular - been told two were good by other people and then in forums been told that neither of them is sufficent for this system - I guess I just want to know what I need to sufficently power this system. I mentioned those brands specifically just because someone else had - but I wasnt sure which ones to be looking at for this. I'm open to any brands and recommendations as long as they are good quality psu's that will be good for this computer.

yeah i was already thinking that - i was gonna put two 80mm. thanks for the psu links - i'm gonna go with the antec i think.
Besides the major components that I have fairly nailed down, what else do I need for the build (fans, heat dispersement, cooling, cables, tools, other misc.)? Wanna make sure I have everything I need. Also any suggestions on blue lcd fans, blue lights, and blue cables? thanks.

the raidmax case is good. just put a fan for exahust and two for intake and you will be set

PZEROFGH said:

So for my situation: You know what my situation is Pzerofgh lol

Should I stay with the:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817104152

or get something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom