Ram Timings

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesn't really matter....I'm pretty much refraining from being my normal self in situations like this because I know certain mods are watching me closely waiting for any chance to ban me ;)

Beyond that, I know what the hell I'm talking about when it comes to overclocking and I don't need some meaningless person on the net to try and think he's supreme overclocking ruler when he ignores half the things you say, makes useless points, and then throws insults..

Anywho, charbo, sorry for the thread being hijacked....you should pretty much have your answers though...

yea so do i, most kids wouldn't have enough time to post almost 30 times a day with school and everything
Nope, actually my job is web based, selling furniture online, so it's easy to be online...it also helps being able to type fast...not that hard to do...beyond that there are kids on this forum who post 30 times a day who are in school. 30 times within 16 hours isn't hard.

Nubius said:
it doesn't really matter....I'm pretty much refraining from being my normal self in situations like this because I know certain mods are watching me closely waiting for any chance to ban me ;)

Must be a reason why mods are just waiting to ban you, i rest my case.

Must be a reason why mods are just waiting to ban you, i rest my case.
Nope, it's because of children like you who can't shut up, and once I tell them to shut up, it suddenly becomes the problem...you've had no 'case' to begin with...so SHHH already....you're definitely one of those kids who sits and talks back to their parents all the time.

I've dealt with your kind plenty of times in the past before, and the mods simply don't agree with my methods...heres a shocker...I used to be a mod before I quit because of kids like you being ignorant and back talking everyone

You talk about me wanting the last word, but yet you continually check this thread to make a one liner comment. Give it up and go away...after all "Its only the net kid"

do your homework or go take a nap or something, you're cranky and irritating

lol, yes yes and you NEVER have talked back, because you know your doing the same thing i do, so i guess that makes you just as much of a kid as i you claim me to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom