Building or buying

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiZ

Baseband Member
Hi
I am looking at making a super computer, with some of the best hardware out 2day.

But i dont want anything to go wrong as i will be spending so much.

So i have decided to buy a computer in stead!

So can someone please give me some good reliable websites which sell fast powerfull computers??

is AMD better the intel??

You should do a search on the whole AMD verse Intel, plenty of arguments there, Buying you will probably want to go Alienware, even though its highly overpriced. Building really isnt that difficult but your money your choice.

building a computer is not hard at all, do a little reasearch and ull see, besides since u want the best parts, pebuilts with the best parts are highly over priced u will save alot of money by building it and when u build it youll be happier and get to pick out super cool sexy case design.

Alienwares are great, they test them to hell and back before they ship them to you, and I hear that they have superb customer service. Be prepared to pay an arm and a leg for one, though. IMO, it's only worth it if you don't want the hassle of building it yourself and you want the status symbol of owning one. Kinda like buying a Rolls Royce. Sure, it's better than other cars. But is it 10 times the price better? Probably not. But if you buy one, you get to say that you own a rolls. It's the same idea with an Alienware.
-CC

if you plan on buying and you have the money you can go with alienware. if you dont have the money either build your own or start saving up!

or you can go with monarchcomputer, they build custom gaming systems. they have a lot of selection. they're individual parts are actually cheaper then newegg... but newegg is leet at shipping so.. idk. if you decide to build get most of your parts through monarch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom