I just bought MY VERY FIRST COMPUTER! .. what do you think of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have gotten a better PSU but I guess that should be ok. I've heard you can't run battlefield 2 on high with max AA without at least 2 GB of memory ram.

Gigabite said:
You should have gotten a better PSU but I guess that should be ok. I've heard you can't run battlefield 2 on high with max AA without at least 2 GB of memory ram.

The only game I'll be playing is Counter Strike: Source ... :p The only game I like, probably the only game I'll ever like.

and isn't my processor about the equivolant of a pentium 3.4 ghz processor?

Your processor is probably better than pentium 3.4 ghz even though it's probably operating at like 2.6 GHZ or something lol.

your processor is equiavalent to 2 2.2 processor or something like that. so its two core to combine togetrher or whatnot lol

I knew it was good but as my title said earlier, I'm a virgin techie. This is my very first computer.

I researched the components for a day or two and then decided to go with what I listed.

Zack said:
It would be a respectable system even if I didn't buy it. :p

But if you parents bought it, neither you or they would be respectable

Anyways good system, and 2 gig of ram is good for games :) I would not build a hardcore gaming system with 1 gig now.

DJ-CHRIS said:
But if you parents bought it, neither you or they would be respectable

Anyways good system, and 2 gig of ram is good for games :) I would not build a hardcore gaming system with 1 gig now.

All mine ... with my mooolah, that I've been saving up for a few months working at the bowling alley. My parents never buy me anything anyway.

For christmas last year, I got socks ... I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom