opera is free!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i DL'd it to check it out. It was ok, but imho no better than firefox. Since im used to Firefox ill stick with it for now. Also i like the extensions with Firefox.

TheMajor said:
They are already developing a new Opera release (Opera 9???) code named "Merlin".

opera really fly's through versions very quickly. seems like they only released 8 a little while ago and now there already at 8.5 and i see 9 coming out before the end of the year.

I hold the belief FF is still better in terms of pipelining/modding/addons/commuinity support. This alone should keep the masses loyal but I agree and hope Opera is considered worthless. Then I'll switch to it and be unoticed again. Firefox is too popular now and is begining to be exploited Opera too popular yet so I don't think it has too many exploits.

if your going to be paranoid about exploits then theres plenty other lesser knowns with all similar features and some with more including hide ip..etc
enigma
avant
slim browser
advanced browser
gosurf
wichio
xana
faststone
freeware
browser fortress
3b browser

heck just pick one!

TheMajor said:
They are already developing a new Opera release (Opera 9???) code named "Merlin".

i just think they name it to fast

insted of just going thru 1.1 - 1.2 - 1.3 - 1.4

etc they just move to make it looke better :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom